The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
109. What are you Waiting For? with Jonathan Evans
Manage episode 295012797 series 2935996
Why do we always put off what we know we need to be doing today, until tomorrow?
Jonathan Evans is a Chaplain for the NFL, author, speaker, husband and father, and today he shared so much insight with us about the importance of living out our God-given purposes. We all have a mission to live out and that looks different for each and every one of us, but one thing is for certain, putting off living those missions out is a waste.
You are here for a reason, and your time is now.
- Jonathan’s story.
- What faith is and the importance of walking in it.
- Why you shouldn’t look past the tough parts in your journey.
- The importance of winning for your families because there is a bigger picture.
- Why your Time is Now.
More on Jonathan Evans:
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: email@example.com