Manage episode 303804788 series 61117
The average person spends about 2.5 hours a day on prepping food, cooking, eating and drinking. That’s a lot of time and an opportunity to save time. Not only that, many of you struggle with eating healthy because it might be time consuming. You come home, you’re tired and not sure what to eat, so you order takeout or have food delivered to you. Usually it’s not healthy and you gain weight.
Luckily for you, there’s a more Asian Efficient way to go about this. You can eat healthy, delicious foods and save time all at once. We’ll show you how in this episode.
Get an extra 3 months Free on a one year package. Expressvpn.com/TPS
Go to BankNovo.com/TPS to sign up for FREE and get a FREE copy of Novo’s Small Business Starter Guide
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/372.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:52]
- Who is this episode for? [4:22]
- What is “meal planning”, exactly? [5:43]
- What’s the first tip for successful meal planning? [8:06]
- What’s the most important question to ask yourself when meal planning? [11:17]
- What does Thanh’s meal planning schedule look like? [14:18]
- What’s tip #2 for successful meal planning? [16:00]
- How does Thanh eat healthy at home if he hasn’t cooked in 7 years? [24:10]
- What is the most common meal prep tip in the TPS+ chat? [30:37]
- How can you make meal prep more exciting? [34:12]
- What is the final tip for successful meal planning? [37:06]
- Actionable step you can take to integrate this week’s topic into your life [42:30]
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.