Manage episode 297970733 series 164106
Two things that can hold any entrepreneur back are lack of time and fear. We have a fantastic show because I’m talking with someone who can solve these two problems and other issues that can hold us back. Kasey Compton went from bankrupt to Boss Babe when she took her first company from zero to $3 million in less than three years. She did this while not ditching her life.
Kasey is the author of Fix This Next for Healthcare Providers: Your Business Is Like A Patient, You Just Have To Treat It That Way. This book is through the lens of healthcare providers, but the message is relevant to all entrepreneurs. It’s all about cutting through the clutter and identifying a strategic starting point to develop systems that can save time and eliminate entrepreneurial fears.
We dive into how to systemize your business and grow entrepreneurial confidence. Kasey is also sharing a Business Health Checklist that will help you diagnose the health of your business. We talk about sales, profits, and order. We talk about the importance of lifestyle congruence, how more isn’t always better, cash reserves, confidence, elimination of fears, and so much more. This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to automate, free up time, and feel better about their business.
And be sure to subscribe to The Self-Employed Life in Apple podcasts or follow us on Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts so you don’t miss an episode.
Everything you need can all be found at jeffreyshaw.com
Kasey Compton thank you so much for being here!
Remember, you might be in business FOR yourself but you are not in business BY yourself.
Be your best self. Be proud and keep changing the world.
Join 18,000 subscribers looking to do "business with a soul" and sign up to receive
The Self-Employed Nutshell Newsletter! Sign up here!
Guest Contact –
- Kasey Compton
- Business Health Checklist
- Fix This Next for Healthcare Providers: Your Business Is Like A Patient, You Just Have To Treat It That Way
- KC Consulting
- Mindsight Partners
- Kasey Compton Instagram
- Kasey Compton Facebook
- The War of Art
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
Contact Jeffrey –
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer’s Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDx LincolnSquare video and please share!
Valuable complimentary resources to help you-
- Take The Self-Employed Assessment! Ever feel like you're all over the place? Or frustrated it seems like you have everything you need for your business success but it's somehow not coming together? Take this short quiz to discover the biggest hidden gap that’s keeping you from having a thriving Self-Employed Ecosystem. You’ll find out what part of your business needs attention and you'll also get a few laser-focused insights to help you start closing that gap.
- Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Having reviewed hundreds of websites, I can tell you 98% of websites are not. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. I'll email you a few suggestions to improve your brand message to attract more of your ideal customers. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!
Host Jeffrey Shaw is a Small Business Consultant, Brand Management Consultant, Business Coach for Entrepreneurs, Keynote Speaker, TEDx Speaker and author of LINGO and The Self Employed Life (May 2021). Supporting self-employed business owners with business and personal development strategies they need to create sustainable success.