Manage episode 295464859 series 2901288
Another beautiful Sunday morning in Vermont. Sometimes its easy to forget how lucky we are.
On this week's show:
- Piles of rage and corporate speak
- Dog sits and COVID longing
- Juneteenth - how do we celebrate?
- Critical Race Theory is not the terror you think it is
- Saint Albans black face
- Vermont budget
- Post pandemic housing issues
- CityPlace beef
- Vermont theaters struggling
- Need a vax to visit prisons and the few states with conjugal visits
- CCV to not require a vaccination
- Creepy doctor sued again for illicit siring
- More refugees to Brattleboro (hopefully)
- Let's decriminalize hallucinogens
- Winooski's only black high school teacher resigns
- Montpelier toilet committee
- New 9-story building in Burlington
- Bellow's Falls has an island - who knew?
- Trees planted
- Church demolished
- Can we call it Susanna's Brook?
- Scumbag map
- Portugal - Vermont message in a bottle
- Rhino poacher gets got
- Crows understand nothing
- States with most postal worker dog bites
- Most diverse counties in Vermont
- Should Jeff Bezos eat the Mona Lisa?
Thanks for listening!
Contact the show: firstname.lastname@example.org