Manage episode 295847857 series 2941750
How your company is perceived as an employer matters a great deal in today's competitive hiring landscape. We talk to Nisha J K to learn how employer brands are shaped, common misconceptions around it and how you can improve your company's branding.
Nisha is a Co-Founder and Director at GreenPepper Consulting, who have been helping companies scale their tech teams. Over the last decade, GreenPapper has worked with more than 400 companies and onboarded 2000+ candidates.
Mentioned in this episode:
- GreenPepper Consulting: https://greenpepper.in/
- Careers page of Full Contact: https://www.fullcontact.com/careers/
- ThoughtWorks LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thoughtworks
- Swiggy Bytes blog post: https://bytes.swiggy.com/from-an-event-to-an-internship-my-journey-with-the-swiggy-tech-team-29a82d896c0d
- Nithin Kamath of Zerodha: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nithin-kamath-81136242
- Kunal Shah: https://twitter.com/kunalb11