Manage episode 327012510 series 3343762
What is Emotional Intelligence? When we use the term Emotional Intelligence, some people feel alienated because they are not familiar with that expression.
Research has proven that individuals with higher levels of social and emotional intelligence:
- are healthier, happier and more productive
- have deeper connections and more positive relationships with others
- manage dysfunctional and debilitating conflict more effectively
- manage stress more effectively
- are more resilient, optimistic and collaborative
This podcast explains Emotional Intelligence and how it can be of great benefit to anyone.
Support the show (https://paypal.me/transformingrelation?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB)