Manage episode 332687846 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about sharing disposable combs at the gym, hijacking hiking plans, starting toilet paper rolls, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- What do I do about someone at the gym putting used combs back into a communal jar?
- What do I say when someone asks if I sent any money with a graduation congratulations card?
- How can I tell a friend that I don't want to move a previously planned hike to accommodate their birthday?
- After installing a new roll of toilet paper, should you remove the adhesive and start the roll, too?
- Vent: People who flip their hair over the back of airplane seats.
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices