Manage episode 300800720 series 2804356
"My partner is a flirt. He says this is who he is..." Panelists answer a frustrated listener’s question on different social styles within a couple. Plus, the sticky wicket of starting a nonmonogamy convo in an established relationship.
In this episode:
- Tazima Parris - Sex & intimacy coach
- Diane Long - Body worker & empowerment self defense teacher
- Mark Vaughan - Certified sex therapist
- Wanna come to a Divorce Party? Join Karen and Rebellious Magazine on Tuesday, August 31 for a celebration of life after significant splits! (Online gathering, free to the public)
- The Jealousy Workbook by Kathy Labriola - Get it on Bookshop, our affiliate partner.
There’s still time to learn all about Butt Basics! Join The Afterglow and watch our 101 webinar on posterior play through August 31.
They said WHAT? Full episode transcripts are available on our website.
Want to learn more about healing energy? Work with host Karen Yates in Zoom groups and one-on-one as she uses the energy of sound to reduce stress and help repattern behavior. Learn more about Biofield Tuning.
Loving Wild & Sublime? Leave a lil’ tip!
Our members club on Patreon supports the show and brings sexy surprises your way. With an Afterglow membership, you receive monthly bonus content, the ability to ask sexperts questions (like the ones featured in this episode), and more! Join the juicy party! Starts at $5/month.
Get more Wild & Sublime on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Like the show? Leave a rating and review on your podcast app!Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/wildandsublime)