Democrats' Double Standard, Americans Want Voting Laws, and Is Joe Biden the Worst President in 150 Years?
Manage episode 295668108 series 2538279
- Despite the chaos at the border, the economic downturn, and the rise in crime across America, Joe Biden’s approval numbers remain high among voters!
- Is Joe Biden the worst President the U.S. has seen since James Buchanan?
- The latest example of the Democrats favorite motto – “do as I say, not as I do” – a Rhode Island Senator gets pushback for belonging to an allegedly all-white private beach club
- With all the debate surrounding voter ID requirements, it turns out that the majority of Americans don’t believe these new laws are that restrictive, according to a new poll
- Day in History, 1942: Congress formally recognizes the Pledge of Allegiance
- Final Thought: The Covid Excuse
In Case You Missed It:
- Read O’Reilly’s latest column: ‘One Country, No Longer’
- ‘Killing the Mob’ is the #1 bestselling book in America - order your copy here
- Premium and Concierge Members get big savings on all in-stock O’Reilly books
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices