Struggling With Fear of Abandonment (Vulnerability Alert)
Manage episode 357615327 series 2940691
In this episode we get up close and personal. I get (super) vulnerable and share how a recent incident with a team member leaving our company has left me feeling betrayed and alone and triggered my abandonment issues.
I share the process of how I have uncovered what was underneath that and how I deal with this discomfort when it arises and how you can use the same process when something similar happens in your dynamics with men.
💞 Want to learn how to start attracting committed masculine men? Register for this free training here: https://go.claimed.com/training?el=podcast
💃🏼 CLAIMED PROGRAM! We're open for enrolment! Schedule a FREE embodied dating consult to see if we're a good fit! (Spots are limited): https://claimed.com/apply?el=podcast
🗣 Interact with me on a personal level on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annarova/ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 📺
Watch my top playlists:
1) Where Have All The Good Men Gone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcsQsWj5Haw
2) Claimed Dating Rule #1: You Create Your Dating Funnel, Men Compete: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKqWPP6ZD6Y
3) Becoming Selfish, Experiencing Great Men & Getting Unstuck from “Little Girl” Energy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd19XU7JKUw
4) 3 Steps to Attracting Your Committed Masculine Man in 2022: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFbJC8A1Bt8
5) How to Set Boundaries with Men (Workshop recording): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvksLQ-CDnU