Manage episode 343232545 series 1101886
When you’re buying or selling options, you should be aware of how a stock’s dividend can impact an option’s price--and your account. Join seasoned option professionals Mark Benzaquen and Mat Cashman as they discuss how dividends impact options pricing, the risk of early exercise, and the treatment of special dividends and adjusted contracts.
- A recap on option pricing
- The impact of dividends on option prices
- Early exercise and assignment risk
- What happens when a dividend is reduced or eliminated?
- Special dividends and options adjustments