Manage episode 292325077 series 2134030
Capcom has announced that Resident Evil Village shipped 3 million copies globally in four days, smashing Resident Evil 7's 2.5 million units shipped in five days. The game is currently on-par with Resident Evil 2 Remake's impressive launch, automatically making RE8 one of the most successful launches in the franchise.
Here are today's stories:
- Resident Evil Village Ships Over 3 Million Units Globally!
- Benji-Sales on Twitter
- THE COALITION MOVING TO NEXT-GEN DEVELOPMENT, UNREAL ENGINE 5
- Exclusive: Next-Gen PlayStation VR Is 4K With Foveated Rendering And Vibration Feature
- Ubisoft will now brand all its own games as "Ubisoft Originals"
- Epic Games claims Fortnite is at "full penetration" on console
Follow me on other platforms and stay up to date!