Manage episode 317645494 series 2947636
This episode contains more responses from podcast hosts who contributed to the book, "Why 75% of Podcast Fail and How You Can Avoid It" a Daniel Larson Project.
If you want to read all 100 of the podcasters contributions including my own on page 7, head over to Amazon to order a copy of the book https://amzn.to/3EPmT0n (Affiliate Link).
In this episode I gave my 2 cents tips to these 10 responses:
- Just go for it - prepare but don’t procrastinate
- Don’t have to be perfect to start - practice, practice, progress
- Schedule time and factor in personal and professional life
- Have a strategic plan - narrow your audience - can’t reach everyone
- Line up guests and stay on topic
- Reach out to the “experts” or those in the field with more experience - forums, groups and communities
- Outsource - cannot be a “jack of all trades” because podcasting is more than just talking
- It takes time…lots of time
- Start sooner - “when was the best time to plant a tree 10 years ago?...”
- Better to be published and be imperfect thant to be perfect (in your mind) and take forever to publish
If you have found anything of interest in today’s episode, please share the show with someone you know because sharing is caring and that is how I feel about you.
You can find and follow me on all my social media platforms by using the linktree id DelBlogger and send an email to email@example.com for a FREE copy of “7 Step Checklist for Starting a Podcast” and/or sign up for the 5-Week Podcasting Your Purpose Coaching Session or to purchase a copy of Podcasting Your Purpose Resource Guide Edition 1 available on Amazon, https://amzn.to/32N7iBJ