Manage episode 289238154 series 2798122
Bridget and Sydney are joined by Jordan Craig to discuss how innovative thinking is saving more lives at Dallas Animal Services, how rescues can best understand and serve the needs of their community, services that can help keep pets in their homes, and much more.
- Jordan's transition into rescue and animal welfare
- How running a shelter like a business can help a rescue save more lives
- Dallas Animal Services' Home-to-Home program
- Working to keep at-risk pets in homes
- Adopting heartworm positive dogs
- Volunteering options during COVID
- A special shoutout to Dallas Pets Alive!
- Investigating the needs of your specific community
- The power of data-driven processes
- And other topics...
Website: Dallas Pets Alive
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!