Manage episode 374300443 series 3479049
Alright, in this episode I’m joined by Phil Bak CEO, Armada ETF Advisors. Phil has been in the ETF industry for over 15 years. He’s a great Twitter follow for insights and laughs – weekends are for memes are one of my personal favorites. Phil’s done a ton in his career and he’s had some opinions on bitcoin over time and I want to unpack those as well.
- Phil's ETFs at Armada & why REITs are interesting today.
- The debt load in America & why it matters.
- Why MMT was wrong but important.
- Soft landings and the Dollar's Reserve Status.
- Why bitcoin advocates cheering on Blackrock is frustrating.
- His issues with Michael Saylor.
- What he likes about bitcoin and its redeeming qualities.
- Tether and why that's an area he's concerned about.
- How he'd fix the current broken financial system.
- His best advice for folks (non-bitcoin related)