Manage episode 337307320 series 2507500
Have you ever scrolled through Instagram and compared yourself to others, believing they’re more beautiful, healthy, or successful than you?
Maybe you start to think that in order to be more like them, you need to eat less, workout more, change your appearance or hustle more.
And maybe in the process, you forgot how to support, love, and nourish the body you’re in.
In this episode, Jordan talks with creator and podcaster Angie Lee about how to stop playing the comparison game, slow down, and start supporting and nourishing a body you love.
If you’re ready to learn how to work with your body and create rhythms that support wellness, tune in to learn:
- The importance of working with your body, not against it
- The dangers of too much exercise or dieting
- How comparison can negatively affect our health
- Angie’s struggle with breast plant illness and what it taught her
- The top wellness hacks to heal from adrenal fatigue
- How to get better sleep
- The best caffeine-free energy hacks and substitutes
Ready to dig deeper? Explore more at angielee.com.
Links mentioned in the episode:
👉 P.S. The Lifestyle Overhaul Guide is now available! From sourcing more food locally to carefully choosing safer non-toxic products and setting better boundaries, this is your step-by-step action plan to a healthier home and life.