Manage episode 299665553 series 2597218
Sleep is essential to your health.
- Sleep allows the body and mind to recharge
- Sleep enhances cognitive ability and memory
- Sleep contributes to weight regulation
- Sleep improves immune function
The list goes on, and on, and on.
Unfortunately, sleep is often overlooked and neglected. It's not uncommon to sacrifice sleep in pursuit of more product and advantageous activities. Yet in reality, sleep is one of the most, if not the most, important factor of health.
This episode is your opportunity to find out:
- Why sleep matters
- How much sleep you need
- What you can do to spend more time in bed
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the episode!