Manage episode 277658873 series 2798122
Bridget and Sydney are joined by Tom Bagamane from The Giving Spirit, a nonprofit organization in LA dedicate to bringing awareness and providing aid to the homeless community through the assembly and delivery of survival kits by volunteers.
- The story of The Giving Spirit and how they have helped change more than 56,000 lives
- Piercing the veil of homelessness
- Humanizing the mental health crisis
- The Giving Spirit survival kits
- The unique relationship between homeless pet owners and their pets
- The Humane Animal Program
- The Giving Spirit's COVID response, The 10,000 Lives Project
- How COVID is affecting homeless children, and what The Giving Spirit is doing to help
- And other topics
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!