Manage episode 343605430 series 3232191
Our bonus episode today is part of our BOOK CLUB SERIES on the Intuitive Eating for Christian Women podcast. Join us as we talk with the author Dr. Kari Anderson about her book “Food Body and Love but the greatest of these is love”.
Become a monthly member and join us for our members only Book Club Meeting featuring a live Q&A with the author Dr. Anderson on November 8, 2022 at 12:00 pm EST.
In today’s book club series episode we dig into:
- This book which tells her story after 30 years in the eating disorder field with a potent blend of memoir and science
- How turning to sugar to cope with childhood trauma turned into binge eating disorder in her teens
- How God created our bodies to be in a state of love, not fear
- Understanding the science and faith connection
- The basics of the vagus nerve and why it matters in healing our relationship with food
- An overview of the book and what you can expect from reading it
- Your invitation to join us for the members only Book Club Meeting on November 8, 2022 at 12:00 pm EST
- Dr. Anderson’s prayer for women reading Food Body & Love
We hope you will read this incredible book and join us on November 8, 2022 for our Book Club with Dr. Kari Anderson!
Learn more about the Book Club here: https://intuitiveeatingforchristianwomen.com/book-club/
Join our Monthly Membership program here: https://intuitivewellnessprograms.mykajabi.com/ie4cw-membershiphttps://anchor.fm/intuitiveeating/message