Manage episode 301786932 series 2978999
This week on Neighbourhood Nutritionist, I spoke with Brandy Cummings about nutrition before, during and after pregnancy.
We chatted about:
- Consequences of children not having the right nutrition
- What’s the point of comparison charts for children?
- Lifestyle and nutrition during lockdown
- How much food do children actually need?
- How to have stress-free meals with your children
- How do you say no to your child
- Is the ‘sugar rush’ real?
- And much more...
To get in touch with Orlena:
To book a FREE Discovery Session with me to find out how you can improve your nutrition without extreme workouts and unsustainable diets, click here: https://www.notadiet.co.uk/
Subscribe to Neighbourhood Nutritionist now to hear about other interesting nutrition topics!
Please rate and review on wherever you're listening now.
To get in touch with me, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org