Manage episode 374438346 series 2789941
It's possible to change your relationship with your body and in this episode of SelfKind with Erica Webb (that's me!) we're talking about one piece of the how - listening to your body for clues.
This is about engaging in a compassionate dialogue with our bodies, moving away from blame and towards curiosity. By leaning into the power of observation and using our body's signals and feelings as crucial information, we can make more aligned decisions about how we engage in self-care.
In this episode you will hear:
- one way to start listening to the body's cues
- why considering what your body and brain need for security/safety is important
- how movement, environment, thought processes, and human connections can contribute to an overall sense of well-being
- how to navigate the complexities of self-care (because there's never only one right way)
- why acknowledging your experience is SO important.
Let's redefine self-care, one body signal at a time. Enjoy.
Share your thoughts with me over on Instagram or via my website.
Want the video version? Come follow over on YouTube.
Let's stay in touch! You can sign up to my newsletter, Simple Shifts to SelfKind Habits, here.
Curious about working together? Find all the details here.