Manage episode 387614788 series 3454105
In this episode, we explore the inevitability of criticism in the coaching world, especially for those who share their ideas publicly. We delve into why criticism is a part of the journey and how it can be used to refine and strengthen your coaching philosophy.
- Understanding that criticism is inevitable with increased visibility.
- The importance of maintaining your unique voice and style amidst criticism.
- Practical strategies for overcoming the fear of criticism.
- Why not every opinion needs to influence your coaching approach.
- The value of criticism in growing and connecting with your audience.
If you’d prefer to read the written version visit the blog post: The Timid Coach Goes Unnoticed.
Or if you prefer video you can watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/PDQqgwYA0cw