Cory Keating, Bistro On Beaton Owner & Head Chef | Changing The Stigma Around Gluten Free Food One Meal At A Time
Manage episode 371415748 series 3008837
A Gluten Free Podcast
My guest on today’s episode is owner & head chef of Bistro On Beaton, Cory Keating. We’ll talk about how Cory’s love for gluten free food began, the response from starting Bistro On Beaton & Cory’s mission to change the stigma around ‘gluten free’ for the better.
What we’ll cover:
* Cory’s background & how he began making gluten free food
* Starting up Bistro On Beaton & the response from the gluten free community
* Cory’s approach to gluten free food preparation, precautions & the menu
* Changing the stigma around gluten free food
* Future plans for Bistro On Beaton and Cory himself
Get in touch
You can find me on Instagram @a.gffamily or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find me writing a regular column for the Gluten Free Living magazine under the title Gluten Free Family released quarterly for Coeliac Australia members.
The content on this podcast is not a substitution for professional medical advice. It is the opinion and experience of the show host or guests. Please seek professional medical advice from a medically qualified professional before making any decisions about your health or diet.