Manage episode 285660056 series 2798122
In today's episode, Bridget and Sydney connect with Zara Palmer from Toucan Rescue Ranch, a Costa Rican organization whose mission is to rescue, rehabilitate, and release native wildlife.
- The special influence a 4th-grade teacher had on Zara
- How Zara connected with Toucan Rescue Ranch
- Transitioning from volunteer to Marketing Manager
- The story of Kisses the Tayra and her return to the wild
- The rehabilitation process for injured forest animals
- The Sloth Ironman Games
- Two keys for marketing success as a rescue/non-profit
- Why conservation has to be a community effort
- The impact of educational programs
- And other topics...
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!