Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on November 10, 2023 14:05 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 374250027 series 3363273
Brace yourself because we have a life-changing episode in store for you!
This episode is not your typical run-of-the-mill show. Today, Zach and Jason extend an earnest plea for your assistance. They invite you to become the hero of your story and join forces with them as they embark on a transformative mission to improve our country.
Fasten your seatbelt and get ready to raise the bar alongside Jason and Zach as they plunge headfirst with unflinching honesty into the depths of their frustration with the health and fitness, and weight loss industries and reveal the hidden keys to unlocking your full potential.
This episode is more than just a conversation. It is a catalyst for action in every corner of your life! Jason and Zach are leading the charge and counting on you to join their mission to seize the reins of change and raise our standards as Americans!
Stay tuned for a mind-bending journey that will stir you to the core of your being, challenge your perspective, and motivate you to change!
- Jason shares his frustration with many guys' attitudes toward getting better.
- Why are most obese people prepared to stay just where they are?
- Why are more than 70% of Americans over 20 overweight or obese?
- Marketing in a nutshell.
- The guilt by association effect of fast food.
- The problem with the push toward healthy at every size.
- How America is becoming a nation of consumers.
- The cultural problem that American society is facing.
- How people get stuck in their own algorithms.
- Why are you part of the problem if you choose to stay stuck?
- Why there is no excuse for not getting better.
Don't forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group - Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at email@example.com.