Richard Jeffares, Founder of TWØBAYS Brewing Co. | How A Coeliac Disease Diagnosis Inspired A Former Craft Beer Lover To Create His Own Gluten Free Beer
Manage episode 372620842 series 3008837
A Gluten Free Podcast
My guest on today’s episode is Founder of TWØBAYS Brewing Co., Richard Jeffares. We’ll talk about Richard’s coeliac disease diagnosis, what inspired him to create Twø Bays Brewing & the science involved in creating quality gluten free beer.
What we’ll cover:
* Richard’s coeliac diagnosis & how it changed his entire life
* Richard’s long-standing love of beer & trip to the U.S discovering successful gluten free breweries
* Creating Twø Bays Beer & the response from the Australian gluten free community
* Alternative grains, the process of creating quality gluten free beer & Richard’s views on ‘low-gluten’ & ‘gluten-reduced’ beer
* Teasers & upcoming releases from Twø Bays
Twø Bays Brewing website
Follow Twø Bays Brewing on Instagram & Facebook
Get in touch
You can find me on Instagram @a.gffamily or send an email to email@example.com
You can also find me writing a regular column for the Gluten Free Living magazine under the title Gluten Free Family released quarterly for Coeliac Australia members.
The content on this podcast is not a substitution for professional medical advice. It is the opinion and experience of the show host or guests. Please seek professional medical advice from a medically qualified professional before making any decisions about your health or diet.