Manage episode 355847759 series 3427853
On this episode:
- Her journey towards becoming a therapist
- Self-care and self-help routines and tools, helpful or harmful?
- Her self-care routine and what helps her regulate
- How and why she created her mental health app, “How We Ge Thru”
- Her app giving a platform for therapists through courses
- The accessibility of “How We Get Thru” and user experience
"How We Get Thru" App Launches March 29th!
Check us out on socials!
Tik Tok @dopeshttherapypod
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Logo artwork by Peach and Bean Studio instagram.com/peachandbeanstudio
Check out our sponsor Own Your Stigma
Use our discount code for 15% off: dopest*tpod
Dope Sh*t My Therapist Says Podcast is not a replacement for therapy. The conversations, guests, and tips talked about on the episodes are provided as educational, thought provoking, and to be inspiring and are NOT specific theraputic advice. The views of our guests reflect their own personal experiences and perspectives. Information and tips heard on the episodes are to be used at your own caution and discretion as they are not being given by a therapist that knows you personally. As always please seek out your own individual mental health care to best serve you.